[Gems-users] Question about binding processors

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 17:07:55 -0400
From: Bo Chen Wu <bochen.wu@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Question about binding processors
Hi guys,

I am using the Gemes for a simulation. I created 2 processors and i will have two benchmark running, and i will like to bind each benchmark to the individual processor.
I saw some post early about use pset_bind or processor_bind, but when i type the command in the simics, it says unknown command. Anyone know how to bind the processor to each benchmark?
Also, to bind the processor, we need the Processor IDs, I look through all the Helps in the simics during run time. i did not see any command that prints out or return the processor ID? anyone know how?

--
Thank You For Your Time.

Bo Chen Wu
The Pennsylvania State University - University Park
M.S. of Computer Science and Engineering
(646)-861-9905