[Gems-users] ruby complile errors

Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 08:54:53 +0100
From: "Adamantini Peratikou" <Adamantini.Peratikou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] ruby complile errors
Hello,

i have just installed simics 4.2.73, with gems 2.1.1
but each time i am trying to compile ruby i am getting the following error.. a smilar error appears when trying to compile opal..
I have applied the patch for gems 2.1.1 from virtutech using quilt push.  (where i needed to force flatten.patch as some errors shown on first try)

I have checked my common/Makefile: INCLUDE_ROOT= $SIMICS_INSTALL/src/include

i have searched to find the device-api.h and the only one i can find is on Simics model builder 4.2.34 folder/src/include/old

Any sugggestions regading this? as I have searchd arrount the net but nothing!!

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `simics/device-api.h', needed by `x86-linux/generated/MOSI_SMP_bcast/obj/attrparse.o'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/psycho/gems/ruby'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
Adamanta P