Re: [Gems-users] Memory access in Ruby

Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:52:11 +0800
From: "huangyongbing" <huangyongbing@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Memory access in Ruby
Hii,

Thanks for your reply. I searched the mailing list and found some useful information to help me understand that.

I have some new questions and hope your reply.

In SLICC, there are many ports. How does these ports map into queues in other c++ codes? For example, there exist two ports called "memQueue_in "  and "memQueue_out" in file "MOSI_SMP_bcast_m-dir.sm". I know that the "memQueue_out" port will be mapping the queue in class "MemoryControl ". And "memQueue_in" port is used to communicate with other ".sm" files. My questions are what are the mappings between "memQuue_out" and queue in class "MemoryControl", and what is the corresponding ports related with "memQueue_in" port.

2011-04-20