Re: [Gems-users] problem with ruby compilation

Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 06:52:52 +0800
From: "VLIW" <fgtnudt@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] problem with ruby compilation
You can get some hints from this file.

------------------
Fu Guitao

Date:  Tue, Aug 9, 2011 04:19 PM
To:  "Gems Users"<gems-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>;

Im really thankfull for your attention.
i agree with you. The problem comes from wrong path in a file.
I checked everything again . but still dont know where is it.

I think maybe problem is that I installed GEMS in " /home/GEMS ", instead of " /home/amirali/GEMS ". ( according to tutorial ) .so maybe I have to reinstall it againt in correct location!!!

also im not sure about appropriate definition of GEMS_ROOT. what is that? maybe I made a mistake there!

so if u think I have to reinstall it again in exact address or the problem comes from GEMS_ROOT ,tell me please.

thanks in advance

Best Regards,
A.Boroumand