[Gems-users] mouting cdrom failed

Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 22:58:41 +0530
From: unni_c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Gems-users] mouting cdrom failed
I did the following from my Ubuntu machine
mkisofs ­-l ­-allow­-leading­-dots ­-o $HOME/testImage ­-r $GEMS/ruby

./simics -stall -c /home/vineethkumart/gems/checkpoints/first-tango1.check
simics> continue
CTRL+C
imics> new­file­cdrom $HOME/testImage
cdrom ?
testImage? created
simics> cd0.insert testImage
Inserting media ?
testImage? into CDROM drive
simics> continue

then i opened a new console and tried to cd to /cdrom/cdrom
but nothing was there in /cdrom
/cdrom didnt had sudirectory cdrom.

I waited for 5 minutes and then tried to cd again nothing was there
Can u any help in mouting the cdimage from simics

believed to be clean.