[Gems-users] Error loading opal

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 20:32:24 +0000
From: Tianyi Wang <tiawang@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Error loading opal
Hi, all

I got a problem when I was loading opal into Simics, before that it was fine with loading ruby then I got error loading opal, I put the error message below:

simics> load-module ruby
successful installation of the ruby timing model.
simics> load-module opal
Error loading module 'opal': Failed to load module 'opal' ('/home/tianyi/gems/simics_3_workspace/x86-linux/lib/opal.so'): "undefined symbol: _ZN22generic_cache_templateI21generic_cache_block_tE18registerCheckpointEP8confio_t"

I checked previous threads on gems-list, there was one guy said it was because missing the configuration of ruby but I'm not clear at this answer, does anyone know how to deal with this error?

Thanks,
Tianyi