[Gems-users] Simulating Clovertown and Xeon in Gems

Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:33:02 +0430
From: hamid reza khaleghzadeh <khaleghzadeh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Simulating Clovertown and Xeon in Gems
Hello

I want to simulate below multi-core processors by Gems. Architecture I is
Clovertown multi-core processor where contains 4 processors that each
of them has one DL1 and one IL1 and each L2 is shared by 2 processors.
Can i simulate this processors by Gems?

Architecture I:
P0      P1      P2      P3
 |---------|          |---------|
     L2                L2
      |-------------------|

Architecture II is Xeon multi-core processors where contains On shared
L3. Therefore i must add L3 cache to ruby. Cloud you tell me how i can
do it?

Architecture II:
P0      P1      P2      P3
     L2                L2