[Gems-users] logging all data address by tracer-output-file

Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 20:06:11 +0430
From: hamid reza khaleghzadeh <khaleghzadeh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] logging all data address by tracer-output-file
Hi

I found that there is a command in ruby that it's name is
tracer-output-file. I have a question about this ruby facility, If
possible please help me.

I want to log all data addresses (no instruction addresses) that
accessed by all processors. Addresses must be logged access order
(this means that if a data that it's address is 1000 accessed before
another one that it's address is 2000, 1000 must be logged before 2000
 in trace file). Could you tell me I can use tracer-output-file of
ruby for logging my needed data?

Best regards.

--
Hamid Reza Khaleghzadeh