[Gems-users] Add thread number in ruby memory trace file

Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 18:22:08 +0430
From: Hamid Reza Khaleghzadeh <khaleghzadeh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Add thread number in ruby memory trace file
Hi

There is a tracer facility in ruby. This command creates a trace file that I think contains address of all accessed data by processors. I want to output trace file contains thread number of each record. Could you tell me how I can add this item to tracer-output-file of ruby?
By the way, you can find source code of tracer in ruby/recorder path.