[Gems-users] question about getThreadID()

Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 11:17:59 +0430
From: Hamid Reza Khaleghzadeh <khaleghzadeh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] question about getThreadID()
Hi

I have written a PThread application that includes 3 threads. I have added cout<<request.getThreadID<<endl; line to makeRequest method of sequencer. After running my PThread application, I found an ERROR in generated output by cout<<request.getThreadID<<endl command where all of threadIDs were 0 while my application has thread that each of them accesses to memory. I expected that see three differet threadID in output, but there is only zero threadID. Could you tell me what this happened?

Thanks.