[Gems-users] Assign simulated cores per real cores with gems

Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 14:17:18 +0200
From: Santos G. González T. <onlyneat@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Assign simulated cores per real cores with gems
With Simics4 you can use multithreading for simulate many targets at the same time for take advantage of multicore host computers and clustered computing.
I want to know if is possible to assign a real core per simulated core using gems, if you use a simulated core like an abstraction of a target.
It is possible? or can I do something similar?

Thanks in advance.

--
Santos