[Gems-users] How to parallelize RUBY

Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 15:16:33 +0900
From: Jungho Park <jungho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] How to parallelize RUBY
Dear all,

Hi,

I am developing a parallel simulator with dynamic binary translator, and
the timing model of my simulator is Ruby.

But, ruby become a bottleneck when I simulate a large number of cores
because ruby simulates memory system in a sequential manner.

So, I am trying to parallelize ruby simulator to improve throughput.

Can I parallelize ruby to achieve my goal? Is it possible?

Please, give me some hints or your opinion, if you know something about it.

Thanks,

Jungho Park