Re: [Gems-users] Is GEMS for windows ??

Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:16:02 -0400
From: "abhisekpan@xxxxxxxxx" <abhisekpan@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Is GEMS for windows ??
According to the documentation, Multifacet GEMS is known to operate on x86-linux (tested on Redhat 7,8,9, Enterprise 3.0, Ubuntu 6.06, SuSe 10.0), AMD64-linux, and SparcV9 (Solaris 8).
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/gems/doc/gems-wiki/moin.cgi/Requirements

I guess it is best to go with one of these host configurations since the community is more familiar with the workings of these configurations.

Best,
Abhisek