RE: [Condor-users] where can I download the condorview client

It is at the Contrib part of condor downloads
(try this link -
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/downloads/contrib.license.html),
and look at the very bottom of that long page for "Version 6.1.8
(view_client)"

Apparently Condor team have a more recent version (CondorView Applet ver
6.4.3,
http://pumori.cs.wisc.edu/condor-view-applet), but they did not make it
public for some reason.
:-)