[Condor-users] Condor as seti@home

Hi all

Do you see Condor being deployed in a seti@home/distributed.net way? I mean,
desktop computers in the wild connecting back to a central server.
It's aimed at students. So far, I did an idiot-proof MSI installer
(next/next/finish-like) that I'm willing to give up in pocket-size CDs. The
CD cover will be mostly black with a zoombie saying "give me your cycles" or
something like that. I can see a black condor somewhere in the foreground.
But I'm afraid that I'll end up opening a can of worms when those machines
start opening up the necessary TCP ports.
In the ideal setup, Condor would never open listening tcp ports, just do
outgoing connections.
Any ideas?

Henrique