Re: [Condor-users] condor 6.6.2 suddenly started seg faulting

Filip wrote:
There's been some work on DNS and stuff, but as far
as I can see everything on that side is all working
smoothly.. Nothing in the machine itself has been
updated and nothing else seems broken..

I'm glad that updating to Condor 6.6.6 helped.

Here's my guess: you had a static version, you switched to NIS, and Condor failed. This is a known problem, and it's why we generally recommend the dynamically linked version of Condor on Linux, When you upgraded, you installed the dynamic version, and everything worked.

If that's not the problem, then I guess it was a bug we fixed. That's good news.

-alain