AW: [Condor-users] job remains idle in the queue

Hi,

First it seems to be, that your pool consists of only one computer. Maybe
this is the one you are sitting at. Because of that the job won't start. The
second thing is, that condor didn't find any ressources matching with the
ressources you wrote in your sub-file. Check the requirements of your pool
via condor_status -long and compare it with the requirements of your job via
condor_q -long.
By the way, what is written below the line "WARNING:  Be advised:   Request
3.0 did not match any resource's constraints" when you make condor_q
-analyze?

Thomas Bauer
--
Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster
Institut fuer Festkoerpertheorie