[Condor-users] Windows encrypt on disk for execute nodes of jobfiles

Hi,
     Todd Tannenbaums presentation on "whats new" at the condor week in april
stated that on disk encryption was now available for Windows in version 6.6. I
have noted a thread on Windows EFS support. Is this was the presentation
referance was to?

In either case how do you get it to work? I have added the encrypt execute
directory entry to the config file as suggested in the list thread but this
doesn't cause encryption on Windows 2000 where I am testing. The thread left the
discussion at that point. Is XP required?

Thanks in advance

Paul

ABS Web Site:  www.abs.gov.au