[Condor-users] condor pool operating on two eth interfaces

Hi,

Asked this before but no response, so will try again.

We have a head node that manages a condor pool on a private network on eth1 with worker nodes (dedicated compute nodes), and we'd like to add machines to the pool that are on the external network (i.e. workstations) which is on eth0.

Is this possible, to have a single condor pool that talks on two different interfaces?

thanx,

rob