AW: [Condor-users] condor on windows server 2003

Hello Oliver!

We are running a Windows 2003 Server in terminalserver mode to function as
central submit node in our pool. The condor version we installed is 6.6.6
and things are working fine without any additional settings. However, since
we don't use the server as a compute node, I can't tell if there is any
trouble with that.

Can you submit jobs from the server to other node in the pool?
If you try to submit to the server, what does "condor_q -analyse" produce?
If I am not completely wrong, Windows Server 2003 has "OpSys=WINNT52"
whereas a Windows XP system has "OpSys=WINNT51". So maybe no match has been
found.

Bjoern

Björn Baumeier		baumeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Universität Münster