RE: [Condor-users] condor on windows server 2003

I have a question about running condor jobs as users other than condor-reuse-vm? -- does this affect how well condor can clean up errant processes? Does conder use the unique condor-reuse-vm? user names to identify processes and sub-processes to kill when a job gets vacated from a machine? If this is the case, will vm1 and vm2 jobs now kill each other off if they are vacating the machine?

Ian