RE: [Condor-users] condor on windows server 2003

When I do condor_store_cred without any options I get:

	Usage: condor_store_cred.exe [options] action
	  where action is one of:
	    add               (Add your credential to secure storage)
	    delete            (Remove your credential from secure storage)
	    query             (Check if your credential has been stored)
	  and where [options] is one or more of:
	    -u username       (use the specified username)
	    -p password       (use the specified password rather than prompting)
	    -h                (display this message)

So presumably your first request is there:

	condor_store_cred -u condor -p abc123 add

That would take care of it.

As for Have you looked at condor_store_cred on unix? It's a whole other beast. If I do condor_store_cred -h on unix I see:

	Usage: condor_store_cred [options] [cmdfile]
	      Valid options:
	      -v        verbose output

	      -s <host> submit to the specified credd
	        (e.g. "-s myhost.cs.wisc.edu")

	      -f <file> specify where credential is stored

	      -n <name> specify credential name

	      -m [user@]host[:port]     specify MyProxy user/server
	        (e.g. "-m wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:1234")

	      -D <DN>   specify myproxy server DN (if not standard)
	        (e.g. "-D '/CN=My/CN=Proxy/O=Host'")

	      -h        print this message

With this inteface you can talk to another host to store your credentials remotely. I second your request for remote updates from the windows version of condor_store_cred.

Oh, I should mention that I'm using 6.7.2 so the functionality may be different.

Ian