From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kewley, J (John)
Sent: 03 December 2004 11:37
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] SP2 + 6.6.7 condor_startd exception

I have a problem with an SP2 machine and condor 6.6.7.

The SP2 firewall is turned on, exceptions (as provided by Condor) are
there for condor_startd, condor_schedd and condor_master

When I run a
  netsh firewall show state
only the master and schedd are shown.

I cannot see any difference in the setup for the different daemons
beyond their name/path.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

The upshot of this is that I that the m/c talks fine to the Linux
central node and can received info back using condor_status.

It just won't run any jobs.

Any ideas?

JK