Re: [Condor-users] Problems running a test PVM job with Condor

Hi Angel,

> Hi,
>
> I'm starting to play with PVM and Condor-PVM, but no success yet.
>
> I am running Condor-6.6.7 in ~ 200 machines with no problems (around 100 Linux,
> from where I am sending the job).
>
> I downloaded the latest version of PVM (3.4.4) today, compiled it and tried
> successfully to compile and run one of the example programs that comes with the
> PVM distribution: master1 slave1
>
> But when I try with Condor-PVM, no success. Does anybody with experience with
> Condor-PVM know what could be happening? I include below all the details.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Angel de Vicente
>
> ps. By the way, is ther a MW mailing list? The information at
> http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/mw/ does not seem to be up-to-date.

Sorry I can't help more specifically about the condor-pvm problems, but
there is an mw mailing list.  Thanks for alerting us that the infomation
on the web page was out of date.  We updated it yesterday.
You can visit
http://lists.cs.wisc.edu/mailman/listinfo/mw
to join the mw mailing list.  We'll do our best to answer your MW
questions there.

Cheers,
-Jeff
Jeff Linderoth				     O: 610-758-4879