Re: [Condor-users] jobs stuck in queue with X state

I have this same problem on my linux system as well. In older versions of condor I was able to remove teh job via condor_rm -forcex (username) but this doesn't seem to work in the latest Condor 6.7.2

JW

I can't seem to remove any jobs anymore (after adding leave_in_queue) in the submit file.

After a condor_rm <jobnumber>, the enter remove the remove state, but never
get removed from the queue.

A condor_rm <jobnumber> -forcex yield the output:

Couldn`t find/remove all jobs in cluster <jobnumber>

Any ideas ?

Oliver Hotz wrote:

Oliver Hotz
Digital Supervisor / Artist