Re: [Condor-users] glidein error

Places to look for possible error messages related to this problem:

NegotiatorLog
SchedLog
StartLog (of remote execution machine)

--Dan

A Nayar wrote:

Hi,

I have managed to get the globus resource to report back to the local pool and now I see the 48 extra vms that I allocated for that resource, now when I try to do a simple helloworld example with requirements to run only on the globus resource the job stays in idle state

condor_q gives the following output

22.002:  Run analysis summary.  Of 49 machines,
     1 are rejected by your job's requirements
     0 reject your job because of their own requirements
     0 match, but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
    48 match, match, but reject the job for unknown reasons
     0 match, but will not currently preempt their existing job
     0 are available to run your job
       Last successful match: Thu Dec  9 14:47:32 2004

Why does it match and then not run, I saw lot of posts earlier with this same error but couldnt find a solution in those mails.

--Arun