[Condor-users] condor_shadow.exe on windows takes large memory?

Hi,

I submited a job from my windows workstation and I have three computers in my compute pool. I see on process list that I have three condor_shadow processes...Each condor_shadow process is about 3.5 Megs in RAM size.I'm assuming i have one condor_shadow process for each CPU which is computing my job...The problem is that if I have 60 computers computing my job then my ram will get sucked up pretty fast.

Is there are method to change this behaviour??

Submitting machine: Windows XP, Intel , Condor 6.7.2
Condor Server      :  Red Hat 7.2, Dec Alpha , Condor 6.7.2

John W.