RE: [Condor-users] Trouble with job priority and job retirement

I really think this has to do with the fact that my one user had
received 0 resources from the system during the negoiation cycle. Even
though there were no other users vying for resources here effective user
priority was high and netted here 0 resources so the negotiator ignored
her new job that had higher priority than her old jobs. Does this seem
plausible?

- Ian