Re: [Condor-users] stopping a dag??

Michael Remijan <remijan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If I have some of the jobs in a dag running, is there any way to tell
> condor to finish those jobs but not start any new jobs from the dag?

Not explicitly.  There are probably better workarounds, but I'm
confident this will work: Replace the all of your individual job
submit files with a minimal one that will finish almost
instantly.  Something like the following should work:

executable=/bin/true
	# (Or false if you want DAGMan to consider the jobs to have failed)
universe=scheduler
queue

When DAGMan tries to submit the new jobs it will actually submit
the replaced versions which will return almost immediately.

--
Alan De Smet                              Condor Project Research
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                 http://www.condorproject.org/