[Condor-users] windows determination of Memory

on an SMP windows machine what mechanism determines

A) the available memory
B) the default split across vm's

I assume B is total / number of vms
What determines A - and is it limited. e.g. if the machine has 4GB and is/ isn't using /3GB (for Windows 2000) or the /4GT (or god help you /PAE)
The reason I ask is that a 4GB 2 vm machine is reporting 1 GB per vm.

One other thing - it would be nice to have a switch that forced all smp vms to report the total amount of memory rather than dividing by two/four etc.
I know you can force it directly but then you have the maintenance overhead on the config file on diferent machines.

Gloucester Research Limited believes the information
provided herein is reliable. While every care has been
taken to ensure accuracy, the information is furnished
to the recipients with no warranty as to the completeness
and accuracy of its contents and on condition that any
errors or omissions shall not be made the basis for any
claim, demand or cause for action.