[Condor-users] Problem with submission file on Windows

I was trying to write a simple tutorial document for my coworkers and I encountered a problem involving Condor's use of the backslash as a line continuation character.

My submission file looks like this:
arguments            = tutorial.cmd /w C:\
transfer_input_files = tutorial.cmd
output               = test.out
error                = test.err
log                  = test.log

queue

I get the following error:

   'tutorial.cmd' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
   operable program or batch file.

And here is an excerpt from the history file:

   Args = "tutorial.cmd /w C:\transfer_input_files = tutorial.cmd"

Notice how the transfer_input_files line gets appended to the arguments line because of the backslash.  Suggestions on how to handle this?

Thanks,

Bryan Maher
Carnegie Mellon University