RE: [Condor-users] Trouble with the log file and Condor.pmsubMonitor()...

This is close, but I'm still experiencing problems with the module. I
added the full path to my log file and now I'm only getting one log file
for all my jobs. This is great. The Perl module isn't complaining that
it can't find the log file anymore. But the log file is not being
updated properly.

If I have two jobs in my submission ticket my log file gets written to
when the jobs are submitted. But then when the jobs begin execution and
finish execution nothing gets written to the log file so calling
Condor::Monitor( $cluster ) in my perl script is causing the script to
"hang" -- it doesn't know the jobs have completed.

I've attached the submission ticket, output from condor_submit (as
captured by the perl module call to Condor::Submit) and the log file for
reference -- am I losing the log file updates because I'm changing
initial_dir even though I've specified an absolute path to the log file?
That's my suspicion. I'll try playing around with re-specifying log when
I change initial_dir.

Thanks!

Ian