Re: [Condor-users] Condor Web Portal Problems

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 03:00:33PM -0400, Froebe, Scott wrote:
> I'm having a few problems setting up the condor_web_portal.  We are running a
> WIN XP Pro box with Xitami 2.5 and PHP 5.0.  PHP and Xitami work.
>
> The current problem is when logging in.  Initially, after setting up
> constants.php, this is the error when logging in.
>
>  Warning: main(DB.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\
> xitami-25\app\webpages\condor_web_portal-V0.01\globalfns.php on line 3 Fatal
> error: main(): Failed opening required 'DB.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear')
> in C:\xitami-25\app\webpages\condor_web_portal-V0.01\globalfns.php on line 3

i believe you are the first person ever to try this on windows.  i certainly
never did!

everyone should be warned that the web portal is beta-quality at best, hence my
versioning of 0.01.

> Since there is no db.php in the directory I was thinking maybe dbtest.php
> should be db.php.

no, that's something else.

first, i would try simply commenting out the first line in globalfns.php:

//  require_once('DB.php');

i don't think it's needed when you are not interfacing with mysql/postgres,
which by default you are not.  accounts and passwords are then stored in a
local file and accessed using the txtdbapi.

if you have some patience and are willing to do some debugging, i'd be happy to
work with you to get this going.

cheers,
-zach