[Condor-users] How to have schedd drop claim after each job

Hello,

Most of our jobs are vanilla universe for the moment. In order not
to waste CPU time I'd like them to run to completion. I understand
how to configure PREEMPT and PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS etc. to avoid
killing the jobs. The catch is that schedd hangs on to the claim
even if the priority dictates another job should run.

Is there a way to have schedd relinquish the claim "between" to jobs,
either always or when appropriate?

Thanks for your help,

Maarten.

--