[Condor-users] how to terminate jobs automatically

Dear All,

I have a very simple problem but one that I cannot find
a mention of in the Condor docs. We have a pool of Condor
PCs running Win 2k under control of a Solaris master. The
pool should only be available outside office hours
(1730 - 0830). If any jobs are running at the start of the
day (0830) they should be terminated and any output
returned to the user.

How do I set this up in condor_config ?????

At the moment jobs go into the idle state at 0830 and
no output is returned to the user. If jobs finish
before this time everything is hunky dory.

many thanks,

-ian.