RE: [condor-users] File transfer failing on one box, odd problem

Hello all,

What is the benefit of enabling copy_to_spool?  Does it copy only the
executable or all transfer_input_files as well?

-vahid

--- Carl Howard <carl.howard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I had a similar sort of problem that was caused by a lack of space in the
> temporary directory... the problem was solved by putting
>
> copy_to_spool = false
>
> in the submission script. I was shifting 250MB x 200 jobs to the workers
> PCs.

=====
< NPACI Education Center on Computational Science and Engineering >
< http://www.edcenter.sdsu.edu/>

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."  -Unknown Author
=====