Re: [Condor-users] Condor on Alpha Chip running FreeBSD?

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 11:54:20PM -0700, John Wheez wrote:
> Has anyone gotten Condor to run on the Dec Alpha chip running FreeBSD?

No. You might be able to get the Condor for Alpha Linux tools to run on
AlphaFreeBSD, for things like condor_status and condor_on (The IA32
Linux tools run on IA32 FreeBSD, I don't know if the linux compat.
stuff works on Alpha or not).

You won't get the Linux daemons to run.

An IA32 FreeBSD port is something we're going to do in this summer. We have
no plans to do an Alpha FreeBSD release.

-Erik