[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Condor-users] Authentication methods in Condor
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:55:52 -0500
- From: Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Authentication methods in Condor
- When can we expect Kerberos authentication to be supported by Condor for
It's in progress and nearly done. I would like to tell you that it will be
in Condor 6.7.1, but it may slip to Condor 6.7.2. But it's on the list of
- When using Kerberos authentication (under Linux) can the Condor daemons
authenticate off a Windows 2000 or Windows 2003 Server domain controller
(which are 'really' Kerberos domain controllers in disguise)?
The Windows developer tells me that it should work, though it may require
some modifications to the registry. We're not sure of the details now, but
we'll try to document it when we know about it.