Re: [Condor-users] Authentication methods in Condor

- When can we expect Kerberos authentication to be supported by Condor for
  Windows platforms?

It's in progress and nearly done. I would like to tell you that it will be in Condor 6.7.1, but it may slip to Condor 6.7.2. But it's on the list of features.

- When using Kerberos authentication (under Linux) can the Condor daemons
  authenticate off a Windows 2000 or Windows 2003 Server domain controller
  (which are 'really' Kerberos domain controllers in disguise)?

The Windows developer tells me that it should work, though it may require some modifications to the registry. We're not sure of the details now, but we'll try to document it when we know about it.

-alain