Re: [Condor-users] mpi and dedicated scheduler configuration

>Add the contents of condor_config.local.dediated.resource to your config file (edited appropriately!)

So you mean just take the whole contents of "condor_config.local.dediated.resource", edited appropriately and put them at the bottom of config file?
> The current MPI implementation is pretty heart-set on using MPICH 1.2.2, 3 or 4.
> What Java MPI implementation are you using? http://www.hpjava.org/mpiJava.html ?
Yes, that's the version of MPI that I'm using.  I believe it has a version for MPICH 1.2.4, in which case things might work right?
Jon