Re: [Condor-users] mpi and dedicated scheduler configuration

--- Erik Paulson <epaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It's not likely to work. The current MPI implementation is pretty
> heart-set
> on using MPICH 1.2.2, 3 or 4.

I'm a little confused here, or perhaps I need to read the docs a little
more.  My pool manager is a Debian Linux box and the pool are all
Windows 2000 boxes.  On the pool I have NT-MPICH 1.2.0 running fine --
the Linux box does not participate in computation. Now I want to use
Condor to start manage jobs on the pool.

Am I using the wrong version of MPICH?  Or can I start jobs in the
vanilla universe and everything is happy?

Thanks,
Mike