[Condor-users] User impersonation

Hi,
Here is another problem from my small bioinformatics project.
I have several users which want to share the cluster, but my frontend only runs on a single account. It is very cumbersome to create and use different accounts under XP.
It would be much easier if there was a way to either let several jobs run side by side for the same user or if condor_submit could be used with user and password for lower security levels.
Are there any solutions I have not found?

Cheers, Ralf