Re: [Condor-users] Any working MW implementations

Hello,

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 08:17, A Nayar wrote:
> Is MW still a supported application   of condor,

It depends on what you mean by "supported".  :-)

There are a few brave souls who are using MW to do useful computing.
(I am one of them).  We are in the process of making MW a more robust
and useful tool for the masses -- in fact, we are looking to hire a
systems programmer for the MW project to help us achieve this goal.

> I dont see any queries abt it
> on this mailing list.
> Is there a separate list for MW?

Yep.  From www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/mw

To join the list, please send mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx, with the
following in the email's body: subscribe mw (09/07/2001). Please also
use the list to send MW bug reports.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
-Jeff