Re: [Condor-users] mpi and dedicated scheduler configuration

Erik,

You say,

> With the vanilla universe, you won't be able to allocate multiple
> machines
> in any sort of a group - you run the risk of a single node
> disappearing.
> With the MPI universe, the loss of a single node tells Condor to shut
> down
> all of the other machines, since Condor assumes your MPI
> implementation
> has no fault tolerance.

Let's say I'm willing to accept the lack of fault tolerance just for
the sake of proving the concept.  Is it possible to submit an NT-MPICH
job to a Linux Manager and have it run on a Win2k pool in the vanilla
universe?

Thanks!
Mike