[Condor-users] Forcing condor to re-use directories?

Is there a way to force condor to reuse a particular directory for each
virtual machine instance on a client when it executes things for you
instead of creating a new temp directory? We have experiments that
transfer and operate on 1GB+ worth of data. Since most experiments share
the same data we'd like to just re-use existing data. I could write some
directory sharing symantecs into my control script that runs each job,
but I thought I'd find out if Condor supports this concept natively
first.

Cheers!
Ian

--