[Condor-users] Condor annual meeting moved to March 14th, 2005

Dear Friends,

As you know, plans are underway for the Condor Team's annual meeting
meeting in March of 2005. However, due to a scheduling conflict, the
previously announced date has been changed. The meeting will now take
place the week of March 14th. The technical program will be on Monday the
14th and Tuesday the 15th, with demonstrations, highly-focused tutorials,
and birds of a feather sessions on Wednesday the 16th. The Paradyn
Project will be the hosts for Thursday and Friday, the 17th and 18th.

In the coming weeks and months as our plans firm we will be posting more
information about the program, registration, and lodging. We will have
blocks of rooms available starting on Sunday night at the Fluno Center
and several nearby hotels.

We hope to see you this Spring!

--The Condor Team
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/