Re: [Condor-users] Configuration

Hi,

We are interested in doing it this way because this is the setup we
have.  There is a schedd running on a separate machine dedicated to
these users.  What are the gotchas that I need to think about such as,
if one user submits 100 jobs, are other users's jobs starved of
processor time?  Is there a smart way to set the priority so that user
jobs are essentially load-balanced?

Also, from your previous missive, I am assuming that the
MAX_JOBS_RUNNING is set in the global config file on the schedd host,
correct?

Thanks,

Joe