Re: [Condor-users] windows xp log off kills jobs

I'm also confused by this. If a user submits a vanilla job
on a windows based machine, what would be the result if
he/she

a) logs off before the job runs remotely
b) logs off while the job is running remotely

Also how does this fit in with the DAGman were PRE or POST
scripts need to run on the submit host ?

cheers,

-ian.

----------------------------------- Dr Ian C. Smith, e-Science team, University of Liverpool Computing Services Department