From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Filip Defoort
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 8:34 PM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] Maya Render via Condor on Linux

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with submitting Maya render jobs on Linux
via Condor?

The jobs is running fine if I manually execute it, but if I do it via
Condor, Maya throws a segmentation fault.

I'm assuming that I need to pass it some environment variables or so,
but not sure which ones (on windows it needs USERPROFILE and
MAYA_LOCATION).

Thanks in advance for any hints..

- Filip