Re: [Condor-users] problem with condor_store_cred

鲁敏,您好!
    You must give rights to write and read. Please set them in condorconfig file.

======== 2004-11-16 09:53:31 您在来信中写道: ========

Hello,
       when i install condor to be the central manager or join another pool , i cannot submit jobs ,because the condor_store_cred failed.but i can submit jobs if i install condor to be  individual .

       Could anybody tell me how to solve that problem. I just start to learn condor , and i really want to form a condor pool that run properly.
        Thank you very much ! ! !

Do You Yahoo!?
150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图