[Condor-users] Activating file transfer in standard universe

Hello all,

I've been testing a process which reads 2 files and writes another 2,
but with many input/output operations and it's far too slower running
in standard than in vanilla. I't due to the remote system calls vs. file
transfer. I've tried to force it to send the files in the job configuration
file, but it won't work.

What do I have to do in order to send files instead of using system remote
calls or file input/output in standard universe?

Thanks in advance
--
Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara
Valladolid (España)